Wyndy is looking for customer success representatives to keep our customers happy as we work towards growing our two platforms - Wyndy and Alysyn. While it's a given that you'll be working one-on-one with our users to resolve issues and brighten their day, you'll also help our product team assess what features are most valuable and which bugs need attention and work with our marketing team to drive customer acquisition and retention. You'll also help develop our brand and voice to deliver a "magical" experience for both Wyndy and Alysyn users.
Wyndy began as a mobile app that makes it simple for parents to find, book, and pay vetted, background-checked college babysitters. We're now in over 20 markets and looking to go deeper in our existing markets and expand to more markets across the U.S. But we've always known that our technology and approach could serve a variety of industries. We've now expanded our product line to include Alysyn, an on-demand marketplace connecting dental practices to dental professionals for short-term work. We're looking for team members to help us scale Wyndy and Alysyn as well as identify additional opportunities in the "skills economy".
Who You Are
- Experienced - You have at least 2 years experience in customer service or success.
- Tech Savvy - You are familiar with and interested in tech startups. Not only will you be using multiple platforms to preform your duties, you'll be helping new users interface with our product.
- Voice of the brand - You are friendly and professional, upbeat and caring in your verbal and written conversations while being able to stay on brand and adhere to policies. As the first point of contact for our users, you will be the voice of Wyndy and Alysyn.
- Detailed - You are able to accurately recollect interactions, collate data, and perform complex tasks correctly. You have the ability to ask the right questions and accurately report your findings.
- Product-minded - You are able to learn all the ends and outs of both products to help our clients use them to their full extent. You're going to help the team identify and resolve sticking points, wished-for features, and areas of excellence.
- Organized - You are comfortable using multiple platforms and performing a wide range of tasks. You have the ability to organize data, tasks, and your time.
- Self-directed and focused - You can shift your focus to address an immediate need and be able to return to the larger task at hand. You can plan your work day and allow for the occasional unforeseen event.
- Scrappy - We are growing fast, so you have the willingness and ability to learn new tools and take on new responsibilities. We value new ideas, insights, and initiative.
- Excellent Written Communicator - You possess the ability to write in a clear and concise manner, with excellent grammar and a friendly persona. You'll need the ability to clearly explain steps in a process and relate the policies of both companies.
- Empathetic Listener - You are able to listen with empathy and understand other's needs and frustrations. While no one can solve every problem, you acknowledge people's wants and close every conversation with the best possible outcome.
What You'll Do
- Interact - You'll use multiple platforms to communicate with users via email, text, and phone.
- Assist - You'll help onboard new users and help existing users take full advantage of our products.
- Document - You'll identify and describe where the product could use improvements and where users need more assistance.
- Process - You'll assist with manual campaigns to test features and functionality before it's built into the product. Also, you will collate data on users, process refunds and applications, and handle other routine tasks.
- Communicate - We are committed to growth, so your ability to communicate users' experiences and understand when and where to escalate reports is essential to your success as a team member.
What You'll Use
You should have experience with a CRM and other customer service tools.
- Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Sendgrid and Twillio
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off / vacation
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Wyndy is an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.