Are you an experienced marketer looking to take charge and drive growth for an exciting startup? Wyndy is looking for a marketing veteran that's willing to drive growth in a hands-on fashion with the opportunity to build a team that can achieve significant scale in the next 12-24 months. As part of our executive leadership team, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing growth strategy for our two brands - Wyndy and Alysyn. You'll have significant autonomy to make impactful decisions while being held accountable to ambitious, yet achievable, growth goals.
Wyndy began as a mobile app that makes it simple for parents to find, book, and pay vetted, background-checked college babysitters. We're now in over 20 markets and looking to go deeper in our existing markets and expand to more markets across the U.S. But we've always known that our technology and approach could serve a variety of industries. We've now expanded our product line to include Alysyn, an on-demand marketplace connecting dental practices to dental professionals for short-term work. We're looking for team members to help us scale Wyndy and Alysyn as well as identify additional opportunities in the "skills economy".
Who You Are
- Experienced - you have at least 5 years experience building and managing marketing teams, preferably in high growth, technology-based start ups.
- Digital-savvy - you understand how to build and track cross-channel digital acquisition funnels (social, web, email). You're obsessed with marketing technology and customer data platforms.
- Analytics-driven - your results are only as good as the data to support it, you never rely on "gut instinct" alone.
- Brand-obsessed - brand is a big differentiator for us, and you'll work to grow our brand presence and develop a unique brand voice that speaks to our audience in a relatable, empathetic fashion.
- Organized - you're able to develop a marketing strategy and execute on it on time and within budget, tracking efforts and expenses effectively and reporting to leadership with results.
- Product-minded - you have a keen understanding of product development lifecycles and understand how to engage customers by leveraging new releases, features, updates, and improvements to conduct campaigns.
- Collaborative - you're able to work directly with sales teams, product, and leadership to identify campaigns and empower team members.
- Scrappy - sometimes the best marketing campaigns aren't conducted from behind a screen. You're not afraid to get out of the office and do a bit of good old fashioned guerilla marketing.
- Coach, leader, mentor - you'll be directly responsible for building out a world-class marketing team by identifying, recruiting, and maintaining top industry talent.
- A+ communicator - whether writing or speaking, you're a savvy storyteller that presents your thoughts, ideas, and feedback in a clear, concise fashion.
What You'll Do
We need someone that can drive growth across the customer lifecycle:
- Awareness - you'll cast a wide net to reach customers in our target audience, engage them with compelling content, and build their awareness of the brand.
- Acquisition - you'll collect and nurture leads from awareness to sign up, working to build effective funnels and finding efficiencies through automation.
- Activation - you don't rest once a lead is captured - you'll keep them engaged and help them uncover opportunities to use our products over time.
- Retention - you'll work with our product team to develop campaigns to keep customers engaged, find new avenues for growth, and opportunities for product improvement.
- Referral - nothing drives growth quite like word-of-mouth, and you seek to empower users to share their experience and bring new users to platform as a result.
What You'll Use
While you'll have significant autonomy to choose the best tools for the job, you should be extremely adept using tools like:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off / vacation
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Wyndy is an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.